We assure you that regardless of what you have heard about the PMP exam, it is just a test, much like the numerous tests you have already taken. The test is from just one book and the passing score is a mere 60%. We have full confidence in your abilities and believe that with proper preparation, effort, and a calm and collected mind, you too can pass the exam with confidence. Let us help you get there.
Our course is thoroughly reviewed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and we are a Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMI. This course provides the 35 contact hours necessary to take the PMP Exam.
All project managers who wish to pass the PMP Exam must attend this course. This course is beneficial for:
- Senior or Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Contract Managers
- Technical Managers
Project Management spans all industries and thus it is beneficial to these managers regardless of the industry or country that they operate in.
- Experienced and proven instructors
- In-depth and detailed coursework
- Quality pedagogical tools and techniques
- Lectures with real life examples
- Easy to understand
- Convenient availability
- Flexible schedule
- Greater affordability
- Our course has been reviewed and approved by Project Management Institute (PMI) and we are their Registered Education Provider (REP).
- We provide a simulated Project Management environment for you to make and learn from your mistakes.
SimulTrain Project Management Simulator
Our classes incorporate a Project Management simulator that puts you in the Project Manager's seat. You get to learn from your mistakes, except your reputation remains untarnished. The simulator is very realistic. Allow us to present some of the salient features in a video (8:21).
Now, let us put you in a high-powered Project Manager's hot seat — click on the office below to test fly the Project Management simulator, SimulTrain, yourself for free! We recommend viewing the videos before trying the demo. They give a bit of background regarding the demo.
Learn On The Go!
All of our material is available on hundreds of mobile devices that also have modern OS and hardware. Turn your commute into a learning experience. The material includes audio video presentations that you can learn from anywhere. Also available on all mobile devices are quizzes and exams that you can take as many times as you like to help you with your project management skills.
Following are some screenshots of a mobile platform.
Of course all of our material is available on desktop as well.
Our quizzes and simulated exam are timed, multiple choice questions, with the facility to mark questions and come back to them at a later time. They are available via desktop as well as mobile platforms. You may take them as many times as you wish.
You'd have a very busy schedule during our class. Here's an outline of what you can expect to learn from the class. Our lectures comprise of 1,000+ slides covering these topics. Some of the slides are presented in the presentation at the top of this page.
- Basic Terminology
- Organizational Structures
- Nine Knowledge Areas
- Five Process Groups
- 42 processes
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
- Critical Path and Its Identification
- Gant and other charts and techniques
- Microsoft Project
- Time Management concepts
- Time Management techniques
- Define Activities Sequence
- Activities Estimate Activity
- Resources Estimate Activity
- Durations Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Concepts in Quality Management
- Quality Management terminology
- Quality certifications
- Quality techniques
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
Human Resource Management
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectation
- Report Performance
- Risk Management terminology
- Risk Management techniques
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risks
- Procurement terminology
- Contract types
- Plan Procurement
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Four values
- Mandatory and Aspirational aspects
Traditional and Virtual Classes last for four days. They are offered Mon through Thurs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or on two consecutive weekends Sat and Sun from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Registration is straightforward. You may register by clicking on the links below. Please contact us if you have any questions or come across any difficulty. Our low prices are listed below. We do offer some discounts and guarantees.
The links above accept major charge cards. Please contact us if you wish to pay by a check.
See which one of our course delivery methods (Traditional Classrooms, Virtual Classrooms, and Online Courses) works best for you.